Sunday 2 December 2007

More Winter Festival

I met Jane, dog walking, on Saturday evening. She told me that Ruth and the acapella choir had performed at the Buttermarket earlier in the day. This is the same choir that sang for the Timbuktu delegation at the twinning ceremony.
Later that evening, I passed the Buttermarket when people were clearing up after the Handmade in Hay show.
One of them was dressed as a reindeer. I have no idea why.
This is one of the things I like about Hay - a person can go about dressed as a reindeer if he wants, and nobody will bat an eye.
This morning, Gordon and his associates were busy moving into the Buttermarket for a Book Sale day.
None of them were dressed as reindeer.

1 comment:

Welshwitch said...

You should have said- I could've been a pink haired reindeer!!

Steff