Monday 16 May 2011

Hay Castle - the Plot Thickens

I don't know how true this is, but I heard today that the meeting to save Hay Castle for the people on Friday had been cancelled (I couldn't go because I was at the Memorial service for Geoff Evans).
Meanwhile, Richard Booth has been to see Greg at the Cinema, and said that he would only be the owner of the Castle for a few more days - but his wife Hope wouldn't tell him the details in case he gossiped!
And a film crew have been around town, interviewing people about the Castle.

4 comments:

johnnyM said...

Leslie, can I upload a poster to your blog re the Upcoming AFRICA MARKET ON SUNDAY 29TH MAY. ALL DAY at the Parish Hall inside and in the yard with food etc Storyteller Lenny Alsop Drum workshops Kids stuff and 8 Welshh organisations working in various parts of Africa.

Eigon said...

JohnnyM - if you email me the poster, I'll be happy to upload it. I think that's easiest.

Eigon said...

NB - my email is lesley.arrowsmith468@btinternet.com

Anonymous said...

I've heard that Geetie Singh of the Duke Of Cambridge in London is buying with private backers. Geetie lives part-time locally and has relatives in Hay.