Monday 5 January 2015

Busy Week

Back to normal after the Christmas break, and there's a lot going on this first week of 2015.
This evening I'll be at the Council meeting, and on Wednesday there's the regular musical evening at Baskerville Hall.
On Thursday the University of Cusop Dingle are meeting at 8pm at the Swan. Anthony Daly will be giving the evening's talk, entitled The Nature of the Book and the Book of Nature.
*Edited to add: This will not now be happening, due to ill health, and will be re-scheduled in February.
However, it's also the evening for Stitch and Bitch, between 6 and 8pm, and this month we are moving to Tomatitos, just for a change of scene. Usually SnB has a room at the Swan. And since I've started a couple of new projects, and I want to show them off (and I've finished an embroidery) I think that's where I'll be spending the evening.

No comments: