Sunday 13 November 2016

Update on Hay School from Gareth Ratcliffe

Hay Primary School Update

Dear All

On Tuesday 15 Nov Brecon Beacons National Parks Planning will be discussing the application for the New school on the present school site. The recommendation to the committee is to permit. I have requested a slot to address the committee to put forward the communities comments. I have asked the Town council for comments and this post is a request to you all to PM me or talk to me over next 2 days so I can represent you with all comments that need to be aired. This has been a long time coming to this point and the community has been torn apart on some issues but all together we have identified and supported the desperate need for a new school in Hay. If you would like to read committee documents please follow link below.

I hope this time Tuesday we will be celebrating the granting of planning for our new school. I look forward to discussing with you.

Best wishes

Cllr Gareth Ratcliffe
Hay Ward

There is a link to the planning documents (54 pages of them!) at governance.beacons-npa.gov.uk on Gareth's Facebook page.

No comments: