Friday 12 June 2009

Holidays

Well, at the beginning of June, I was off for a few days being a Viking in schools - which was great fun. We went to one of my favourite schools - one of the first ones I ever went to, four years ago; we told the children that I was the slave of my two friends who run the show, and they were all really worried about me! Next time we did it, I just lived on the same farm.
Now I'm about to set off to Norwich for a holiday - my favourite city, which I don't get back to often enough.
Islay has been taken off to her holiday home at the Children's Bookshop (her overnight bag is heavier than mine!) and I'm looking forward to a dog-free few days with my young man, in a wonderful city, with excellent East Anglian ales on offer.

Back here in about a week.

1 comment:

Eddie86 said...

be sure to visit the fat cat if you enjoy ales!