Thursday 24 March 2011

Meetings and Primrose Farm

I should really be down at the School at the meeting about parking, but I kind of ran out of steam and just wanted a quiet evening in.

However, I did find this classified ad in Permaculture Magazine.
I always treat myself to a magazine I can't get in Hay when I go into Hereford (the newsagents near the bus station is very good). So this time it was Permaculture, and this advert jumped out at me:
"Gardening and Cooking for Life and a sustainable future; covering permaculture design, the theory and practical skills involved in developing and maintaining the award winning sustainable Primrose Organic Centre near Hay-on-Wye; low carbon food; wild foraging; preparing and preserving food to maximise flavour, nutrients and vitality."
Paul is the person to ring, on 01497 847636, or email on enquiries@primroseearthcentre.co.uk

No comments: