Thursday 17 January 2013

Doing My Bit for Tourism

The nice gentleman from the Brecon Beacons Tourism Blog, who I met over Christmas, phoned me to ask if I'd be prepared to talk to a journalist about the history of Hay.
Of course, I said yes. If talking about Hay were an Olympic sport, I'd have my own gold letter box!
We met today for lunch in the Blue Boar, which was all very civilised (I had a very nice half of Hooky with my meal), and we talked about Hay Festival, and the bookshops, and things to do apart from buying books, such as walking - he's going out on the hills with Luke Skinner of Drover Holidays tomorrow, which should be interesting in the current weather conditions.
So hopefully, there will be an article about Hay in an in-flight magazine for a Korean airline sometime soon.

No comments: