Thursday 22 April 2010

Ffynnon Gynydd Fund Raiser

A lady from Ffynnon Gynydd Primary School asked me to mention their fund raising night at the Globe on Saturday.
Ffynnon Gynydd is a very small school, and active in Fairtrade (the lady who is responsible for them being a Fairtrade school is also on the Fairtrade Hay committee). It also seems to be a very happy school, with lots going on, so definitely worth supporting.
It's £5 to get in, or £3 for under 18s, and downstairs there will be DJs and dancing, with cocktails and chillout upstairs. The DJs are Jonathan Owen and Alan McGee, which means nothing to me, but I'm sure they're very good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie

Not a comment about the post, however if we were there we would be going!
Just wanted to let you know that we are arriving in the UK on the 1st of June and are looking for a place to rent, either short or long term, in Hay. We are putting the word out and wondered if you hear of anything could you let us know? (and yes I know we are arriving in a very busy period for the town lol).
Many thanks
Ros Griffiths

Eigon said...

No promises, but I'll see what I can do.