Monday 24 June 2013

Visiting Bronllys Hospital

Normally, when I mention Bronllys Hospital here, it's because there is some kind of problem, such as the Stroke Unit being re-located to Brecon recently.
A few days ago, I went up there to visit a friend.
I hadn't been up there for several years - and I had forgotten just how beautiful it is.
My friend had the most amazing view of the mountains from his window, and not far away there was a place to sit outside with benches surrounded by gorgeous flowers (it was one of the few days of sunshine that we've had, so everything looked better!).
On the way back to the car, we passed a young rabbit hopping around in the grass, quite unconcerned by people, and further down the slope there was a fledgling crow sitting on a stump.
And on the way back to Hay, a red kite flew over the road!

No comments: