Tuesday 9 February 2021

I Ate'nt Ded Yet

 To quote Granny Weatherwax from the Discworld books.

I just haven't had anything to write about.

We seem to have missed the worst of  Storm Darcy - just freezing temperatures and a brief flurry or two of snow, which is enough to discourage me from going out for any long walks.  There's not much else to do, outside the house, apart from a bit of shopping.  I've been making lucet cord while listening to podcasts, but I ran out of wool, so I moved on to paper art, and now I need some specific colours to finish a picture.  I peered into Bartrum's window, and I suspect they have the exact colours I need, if only they were open.

Oh, and my alarm clock died - not that I need to know the time in the mornings at the moment.  When the shops are open again I'm planning a Great Expedition to Hereford to buy a new one, from that nice clock and jewellery shop on the corner by All Saints Church.  It will be the most exciting thing I've done all year!

No comments: