Wednesday 10 July 2024

Guest Author at Gay-on-Wye

AJ West will be in conversation with local bookseller Dale from Clocktower Books tomorrow evening at about 6.30pm, talking about his new book The Betrayal of Thomas True.  It's a historical thriller set around the molly houses of Georgian London, and it's getting rave reviews.

Tickets are £5, and they've already had to move the venue from the Gay-on-Wye shop to the larger space of Hay Distillery round the corner.  

AJ West also wrote The Spirit Engineer (and I think this is my push to try a new author, because both books look fascinating).

I'll be at the Cabinet of Curiosities, and I think I can only cope with one event per night, though some people are planning to do both.  There's just so much good stuff happening around Hay at the moment that it's hard to keep up!

No comments: