Thursday, 10 September 2026

New Exhibition at the Table

 The Table is being shared by two artists at the moment, and they've both got very good work on display.

Gavin Roweth is a sculptor, making pieces for the home or garden.  There's a lovely bowl carved with five hares around the rim in the window, and I liked the giant Polo mint, too.

He can be contacted at www.wingartgallery.com, and he has an Instagram account at @gavroweth

Jane Ford, who was there when I went in today, paints in oils.  I really liked her pictures of the moon with added insects.  She said that she had coloured the moon based on the pictures that came back from the Artemis space mission, and some of the pictures have Star Trek inspired titles like "To Boldly Go" or "To Seek Out New Life".  There's also a rather good picture of a hare leaping through a hoop, and a squirrel and two mice balancing on spinning tops.

She has a website at www.janefordart.com 

No comments: