Saturday 5 April 2008

New Launch for Wool and Willow

With a lot of new, colourful stuff. There are felted small animals, new woven rugs, and some rag rugs by Jenni Stuart-Anderson, who used to exhibit in Rogue's Gallery at the other end of town (now the HourGlass Gallery). There's also some rather gorgeous hand dyed mohair that I've got my eye on when I've finished at least one of my other craft projects.
I hope they make a go of it - the work being exhibited is certainly of a very high quality.

Meanwhile Hay Cat Rescue took over the Buttermarket for their jumble sale, teas and tombola stalls. I overheard one small boy coming in and asking "Where are the real cats?"

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hay certainly sounds a bit different from Norwich :-)

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments. Have a great week ahead!


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman