Thursday 20 August 2009

Welcome to Hay!

I met our new neighbours the other morning, so welcome to Carol, Paul and Muttley the dog!
They run herbfarmacy, with their own herb farm at Eardisley, and they've moved to Hay from Hereford, so they haven't come far. They're hoping to set up a shop in the front room, like Country Pie was for a while (the Harrises left the shelves and counter behind, too).
I thought I'd seen them somewhere before - they had a stall at one of the Fairtrade events at the Buttermarket.
I've added a link on the side-bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Herbfarmacy on the open day, last month. It was a great pleasure to see how things were grown, but sadly, the rain was relentless. Nevertheless, it was a good time out, cup of tea and "yoga facial" session, lots of products from the herbs, fresh herb plants and much more. Well recommended for their next open day!
Hope they'll be putting a signboard outside on the pavement, ha ha!