Thursday 4 March 2021

World Book Day

 If the bookshop was open, I'd be dressing up today as the angelic bookseller Aziraphale, from Good Omens.



Aziraphale's waistcoat came from the leather stall on Hay Market, and the blue shirt from the Old Electric Shop.  I had to send off for the tartan bow tie (on Etsy), and the trousers are from M&S.

Since we're still in lockdown, I'm dressing up anyway, as the demon Crowley from Good Omens

(I'm not wearing the sunglasses today).

Crowley's trousers are vintage, from Bain and Murrin's, and the shirt and tie are from M&S.

No prizes for guessing my favourite book of the moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't burn down any bookshops. There aren't enough anyway!

Eigon said...

Seeing Aziraphale's bookshop burn was traumatic enough! I don't want to see any more go like that!