Wednesday 29 June 2022

New Local Brewery

 I saw some new beer bottles at Londis last week, so I picked up three of them to give them a try.

They're from a new brewery in Three Cocks called Antur Brew (Antur is Welsh for 'adventure').

I tried the New England IPA, the Pale Ale and the Alt, which is a German style of beer (and a pun on the Welsh 'Allt', or 'peak').  I enjoyed them all - they're full of flavour and very refreshing, so when I go shopping for beer again I will try the Helles, which is their fourth beer style.

They have a bottle shop which is open to the public at Three Cocks, and will fill re-usable beer containers straight from the tap - they sell Growlers (I'm not sure how many pints a Growler will hold!).  And they will deliver if the order is over twenty four beers.

They also run brewery tours for up to fifteen people, with a tasting session.

They have a website at anturbrew.com

1 comment:

Annie Berry said...

A Growler holds 1 .89 litres for £ 12 . Money wise 3-4 quid a pint for absolutely lovely beer .
A good addition to our local area.