Thursday 1 March 2007

Happy Saint David's Day

...and the daffodils are out!
I saw some violets down Nantyglasdwr this afternoon, as well.

Meanwhile, the scaffolding has come down around the Three Tuns, as they've finished replacing the roof. There's still a lot more work to go before it's a usable building again, though.

The Hourglass Gallery are having an art exhibition, of local artists, upstairs. The opening night is this evening.

No Stitch and Bitch for me, tonight - too many other things to do before my young man arrives.

I've put a link in to the Drudion website - this is what I get up to when I'm not in Hay. Yesterday I was in Broadwas Primary School, with some wonderful kids, demonstrating spinning and weaving while dressed as a Viking - Raven's Wing Vikings is one part of the group, portraying Vikings, while Drudion portrays 13th century Welsh mercenaries, and Those Flamin' Squirrels do fire breathing, and poi, and all sorts of silly things with fire (children, do not try this at home - no, really, really, don't!).

No comments: