Tuesday 5 February 2008

Green tights

I've been invited to a Fairy Party.
"Easy!" I thought. I had a length of green material, printed with leaves, that was just big enough to make into a little tunic, and I could get some green tights. Costume sorted.
Except that it wasn't. The tunic is fine - looks a bit junior school play, but that was the intention (honest).
Green tights, on the other hand, are almost impossible to find.
No, make that entirely impossible - I've been in every shop in Hay and every shop in Brecon, and on the market, and not one place has green tights of any description. Dorothy Perkins has some red and purple tights, but that's it as far as colour goes.
Who would have thought that it would be so hard?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a look at www.uktights.com/green they seem to supply every shade you can imagine and some you'd wish you'd never seen!

Eigon said...

Thanks! I knew if I moaned in public someone would know where to find some!