Sunday 1 January 2012

Medical Emergency

Our ambulance service is wonderful!
I ate something that disagreed with me, and was up all night being sick. Fortunately, I have a wonderful neighbour, who phoned ShropDoc - and they called the ambulance.
And the ambulance man was lovely - calm and reassuring. And most of all, by the time he left I'd stopped throwing up, and was back in bed with a hot water bottle pressed to my tummy and a cup of tea on the bedside table (thanks to my wonderful neighbour).

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Saw the ambulance, Lesley - assumed it couldn't be for you as you always look the picture of health! Hope you're feeling better now x

Eigon said...

Thanks! Normally I am the picture of health, which is why it's so scary when I do feel ill!

Anonymous said...

I think the ambulance actually went to Bridge Street first! So sorry to hear you got I'll, and hope this is your worst experience for the new year and the remainder of 2012 is trouble free!

Eigon said...

Thank you!
Mind you, it did mean that my first footer (the first person through my door in the New Year bringing the luck of the year with them) was my neighbour checking to see how I was - which has to be a good omen!