Sunday 13 March 2016

First Signs of Canvassing for the Election in May

It being my day off yesterday, I was at home when the new Labour candidate and his local helper knocked on my door. He seems very keen - and he was wearing a lovely grey and black scarf! The local chap knows that I'm not going to be voting Labour (I'm a Green party member), but asked about my opinions on Europe anyway.
Meanwhile the Green party seems to prefer the approach of staying in one place and letting the electorate come to you. The local Green candidate will be at the Old Electric Shop on Thursday 24th March, from 1 - 3pm, and is going on to Llandrindod Wells later, where she will be at the Herb Garden from 6 - 8pm.

1 comment:

Hay resident said...

I am sure if the Green Party circulated more and got out front they could get far more people interested in them and gain far more votes