Friday 19 January 2018

My Recycling Bin Blew Away!

We've been having some very strong winds over the last couple of days (and lashing rain, etc.), but it didn't seem too bad when I put my recycling bin out. Nevertheless, it's disappeared.
This has happened before, and I've usually found it outside someone else's house a little further along the street - but not this time.
So I needed to contact Powys County Council to get a new one. To be honest, I was slightly dreading this, expecting it to be a complicated procedure, but I was very pleasantly surprised. It was easy to find the section of the website I needed, and straightforward to fill in the request form.
So now I'm just waiting for it to be delivered - but so far, it's a nice change to be praising Powys County Council for something!

No comments: