Sunday 22 March 2020

Changes to the Bus Timetables

I needed to go into Hereford on Saturday - some banking things that needed an actual open branch and I needed to get a refund on the train tickets that I will no longer be using, because the event I was going to go to has been cancelled.
A sign in the bus said that they are moving to the Saturday timetable for the T14 from tomorrow, Monday. This is actually not very different to the weekday timetable, apart from the College buses.
It was a rare pleasure to get from Belmont Tesco to the Asda roundabout without being stuck in a traffic jam, and although it was quieter than a normal Saturday in the centre of Hereford, most shops were open. I didn't linger to do any shopping - just did what I needed to do and came straight back.

No comments: