Saturday 21 May 2022

New Phone

 I have finally succumbed to the inevitable, and bought a mobile phone.

I have owned a mobile phone before, but that was in 2002, when I needed it for my job as a holiday rep on the island of Kos.  Things have changed a bit since then!  (and as soon as the season was over, and I came back to the UK, I gave the phone to my mum).

This phone is larger than that early one, and flat, and I am learning how to swipe the touch screen.  I've even managed to link the phone to my laptop.

The lovely ladies at Communikate on the Craft Centre were very helpful.  I went in telling them to treat me like an idiot, because I knew nothing, and they were both very patient.  So I now have a Samsung, which my Young Man assured me is idiot proof!

(Not quite idiot proof - yesterday I phoned him by accident when I was trying to use the camera!)

No comments: