Thursday 19 January 2023

Cosy Cafe

 I met a friend this morning for coffee, and she suggested the Cosy Cafe.  

I haven't been in there before, though I did visit the previous cafe at that location once or twice.  Then it was all bright and chrome chairs.  Now it seems very dark from the outside, but once you're inside it's pleasantly dim and, yes, Cosy.  There are more comfortable chairs, and even the tall chairs we were sitting on at the side counter had sheepskin over the seats.

It's table service, and the cappucino was absolutely gorgeous.  It also seems to be well used by locals - my friend saw some other friends who were meeting across the room, and I saw a couple of people I know, too.

I haven't tried any of the cakes yet, but if they're anything like the coffee they'll be lovely.  They also serve savoury food.

No comments: