Thursday 26 January 2023

Passport Photo

 I went down to the Co-op to use their photo booth.

I think the last time I used a photo booth, it was in Woolworths - which shows how long ago it was.  I was even worried about whether I'd have the right change, but of course it's all contactless now.

So I waved my card at it.

Nothing happened.

I inserted the card.

Nothing happened.

I wandered over to a cashier, who summoned help for me.  Turns out you do the photos first, and pay at the end (Duh!).

It costs £9 for 5 photos.

The lovely young man pressed all the buttons for me, and then hung around outside the booth while I took the actual photos (you get three tries to get it right) - so he could point out to me where they came out while the machine was printing them.

Now all I have to do is fill the form in and send it off.

No comments: