Saturday 7 January 2023

Renewing a Passport

 So I went into Hereford yesterday to do some business at the bank (yes, Lloyds is open again, all nicely refurbished) and I needed my passport as ID.  Fortunately, they accepted it, because it ran out a couple of months ago, and I hadn't got round to renewing it yet.  I'm not planning to leave the country in the near future, after all.

So I thought I'd better get myself sorted out and get the forms for a new passport.

The last time I did this, I got the forms in Hay, and Steve Like took my passport photo under the stairs at the Post Office.

This time, now that the Post Office has moved, they no longer handle passport forms.  I will have to go into Hereford to pick them up from the main post office there (or Brecon, but I don't often go to Brecon).

If I'd known, I'd have picked up the forms yesterday while I was there.  Still, it's pleasant to have a day out in the Big City!

No comments: