Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter Sunday

Well, it could have been a lot worse. I was out under the pavilion outside the Cinema Bookshop, and it was mostly sunny. I spent most of the day explaining to potential customers about the Sunday Trading Laws, and why our main shop had to be shut (it's the size - Booth's and The Bookshop on the Pavement were closed for the same reason).
It was quiet in the morning, so I spent the time filling my Viking drop spindle with yarn. When that was full, I started on the Turkish spindle, with some lovely light brown fleece. Not sure what I'll use the yarn for yet, but it was nice to get back into practice, and it usually gets people chatting.
And in the afternoon I had some lovely ginger cake brought up to me (thanks, Shelley!).
Back to normal tomorrow.

No comments: