Friday 23 April 2010

Yay! Broadband! And Local Fame

I would have gone to the showing of 'In Transition' at Booths Bookshop last night, but I was far too busy sorting out how my new and shiny Broadband connection worked, on my new and whizzy computer (which is officially christened Ianto, by the way - he just seems like an Ianto, somehow). Someone who went to the film came by later to tell me how inspiring and wonderful it was, so it was a pity there was only a small audience for it. Maybe they'll re-show it some time, so I can get inspired too.

Meanwhile, Paul from herbfarmacy has been on TV, on the Grow Your Own Drugs series.

I've appeared, with Islay, in the latest Herefordshire Life magazine! They chose 3 photos from the day that the photography students came to Hay - I was on one of them, and Stuart the greengrocer and Karl Showler were the other two. There's going to be an exhibition of the students' work at Booths over the Festival.

Jo and Annie are back from the desert, where they successfully completed the Marathon des Sables. There are photos up on their website now.

No comments: